Sat, Feb 10|
Round About Cafe 2nd Floor
Free Thailand Survivor Lesson by ThaiToYou
This is not a foundation lesson for Thai language but it sure will help you survive in Thailand and make your life here easier! *Reservation required*
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2018, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Round About Cafe 2nd Floor, 192/4 Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekkamai) Bangkok 10110 Thailand
About The Event
To thank you all for following and supporting us on Facebook and Instagram and in celebration of our ThaiToYou School opening, we give you a ticket to "Thailand Survivor Less" for free!
- Non-Thai expats who want to know more about Thailand and Thai culture and have an easier life in Bangkok.
Course Length: 2 hours
What you'll learn:
• Very basic and necessary Thai phrases
• Thai-style hand gestures and body language
• Important manners and etiquette
• Useful mobile applications
After completing this course:
- You’ll have less culture shock and know the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” in Thailand.
- Plus, your life in Thailand will be much easier!
Thailand Survivor by ThaiToYou
Our thank-you gifts for following and supporting us on our Facebook and Instagram! Reservation is required! As the seats are very limited, we’d appreciate it if you could contact us at email@example.com to cancel your booking if you can’t make it.
**One ticket per one registration (one person) only. If you proceed to check out with more than one ticket, all will be counted as ONE ticket only.